Combo - Arm Warmers & Gloves
Cycling Chicks Arm warmers & Gloves Combo
*** Supplies Limited --- Act Fast! ***
Whether you are heading into Spring or heading into Winter our sweet combo can set you up right and keep you outside pedaling. For the first time we are creating a accessory combo with flexibility for sizing. Choose a pair of our "Fits Like a Glove" cycling gloves and our super soft lightly fleece roubaix lined arm warmers for ONLY $39.50 a 40% savings. Don't need both items or don't want to gift your riding buddy? Skip over to our individual arm warmers and/or gloves and STILL Save %25.
Custom Italian made cycling gloves, designed by Cycling Chicks
* stretchy Lycra fabric on the top or back of our gloves
* terry velour fabric on the palm with anti-slip silicon strips on the palm and fingers.
* silicon band on the wrist to hold your gloves in place.
Sizing: S, M, L
We designed these gloves to provide you inspiration when you are getting tired out there climbing and pedaling all those miles, just look down at that cute chick for a burst of energy or a smile. Plus your hands will be comfortable on the handlebars with just the right pad thickness & placement and NO slipping. Easily washed and look like new each time.
Custom Italian made Armwarmers, designed by Cycling Chicks
* Very light weight Roubaix fabric.
* Light thermal & breathable fabric.
* Roubaix (85% Nylon / 15% Lycra) A close fitting, thermal stretch fabric, with a soft brushed lining with high wicking properties which maintain a comfortable microclimate close to the body. These properties reduce both chilling and overheating which can be a risk factor for dehydration.
* Silicon gripper at the top cuff to gently grip your arm and keep warmer in place.
* Sweet design
Sizing: XS, S, M, L
The outside of the arms has the Cycling Chicks text while the inside has the "Chick tattoo" just for you and hopefully inspiration during your ride to "Celebrate the Ride!"
Italian Style & Italian Made. Be Seen & Ride In Style with Cycling Chicks riding apparel.
We saw Ale kits while pedaling around Europe. We loved their "High Vis" & "High Style". They agreed to make custom pieces just for the Cycling Chicks.
Join Our Community tag us when you ride #cyclingchicks
"Ride in Style!" & "Celebrate the Ride!"